We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented Tele Executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The Tele Executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with client’s inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
To be successful as a Telesales Executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Tele Executive should be able to follow scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
* Calling existing and potential clients to persuade them to avail company’s products and services.
* Accurately recording details of customers’ orders.
* Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
* Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
* Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
* Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
* Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
* Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
* High school diploma or Graduate.
* Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
* Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
* Proven experience working as a Telesales Executive.
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
* The ability to follow scripts.
* Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
· Perform and automate system administration services including installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery of hundreds or thousands of EC2 instances in 10+ regions.
· Control EC2 instance life-cycle and other AWS resources
· Respond to production incidents, troubleshoot, resolve, and document.
· Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system, software, network, and storage failures for a globally distributed cloud infrastructure
· Configure, test, deploy, and upgrade software for production EC2 servers in AWS
· Author and recommend settings for applications, operating systems, networks, and cloud services to improve performance, security, and reliability
· Design and develop monitoring and 100% uptime solutions for critical systems including our own in-house web hosting offering.
· Understand and maintain good over all knowledge of on-site and cloud deployed network; including WiFi, hosted exchange server, Jira, VoIP, various SaaS applications.
· Provide backup support to team of support engineers as required in all aspects of technology
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other Engineers, Product Managers, etc.
· Create required documentation for infrastructure systems.
· Learn new tools such as Terraform and NodeJS to assist with new project initiatives
· Configure build and release pipelines for both cloud and on-premise solutions using Jenkins
· Monitor and support the deployment of both cloud and on-prem applications via automation tools and practices
· Maintain and design necessary workflows needed for smooth operations.
· Familiarity of plug-ins installation and configuration within Jenkins to support new feature requests
· Maintain and develop SSO for various applications using Azure/AWS AD Sync capabilities
· Maintain 3rd party relationship for SaaS applications and demonstrate ownership of it
· Troubleshoot and resolve minor network level issues and provide off hour support for testing as required
· Perform necessary upgrades to servers as required within the guidance provided by senior staff
· Discuss ideas and future development to strengthen the processes and play critical role in furthering the vision of technology department Experience:
· 1-3 years of experience with maintaining and supporting networks
· Previous basic experience with Azure/AWS
· Comfortable with a mixed Microsoft/Linux environment
· Experience in Active Directory administration
· Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc..
· Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills
· Team Player, multi-tasker, great attitude, strong interpersonal skills
· Must be available to support a 24×7 production environment
· Shell and/or PowerShell scripting experience is a plus
· Basic knowledge of load balancers, auto scaling groups is a plus
In this role, you will engage directly with the project team to create functionally rich and intuitive web-based and native mobile applications for PatientMD. You will work closely with business domain subject matter experts, software requirements analysts, software quality engineers, and developers to plan and test PatientMD Apps and WebApps. In addition, you will become part of the team that fosters the sharing and application of knowledge regarding current and emerging state-of-the-market software technologies.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, teamwork and collaboration, and continuous improvement of key processes.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Lead the build out of automated testing capabilities with existing continuous integration practices;
• Create test plans and test cases for assigned component/feature in coordination with Product Owners and Development Team;
• Execute test cases and perform defect tracking and management;
• Contribute in building automated regression tests;
• Contribute to and lead continuous improvement of software quality
assurance processes and resources;
• Test across a variety of web browsers and mobile device platforms;
• Maintain documentation of testing to assist in debugging software.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent;
• Minimum 0-2 years of experience;
• Experience with automation testing tools such as Selenium and
• Experience writing automated tests in a behavior-driven development
(BDD) style using Gherkin syntax;
• Ability to interpret requirements and translate them into precise test cases;
• Familiarity with test-driven development;
• Experience in security testing;
• Ability to convert/adapt scripts to include performance and scalability
• Experience in testing enterprise-level integrated backend server
applications (distributed systems);
• Knowledge of Web development frameworks, languages, and services,
• Strong writing and communication skills within a team environment;
• Mobile application testing experience for the iOS and/or Android
• Healthcare experience preferred
* At least 3 years of development experience
* A history of Android apps using Ionic / Angular and Cordova
* A history of responsive, Progressive Web Apps
* Exposure to jQuery Mobile (we are migrating from this to Ionic/Angular)
* Ubuntu Linux command line and GUI experience (as a development
* Ability to communicate clearly
* Devise creative solutions to improve streaming features and mobile user experience,
* Following the technical architecture, strategy, and roadmap for PatientMD mobile product offering on a cloud-based micro services architecture
* Work on the specification and development effort of software, infrastructure, and application architectures with consideration to timelines, scalability, globalization, security, and privacy,
* Partner with the team on architecture, build, release and execution of application delivery to support the current and future business needs including functional feature development, scalability, and everyday production support,
* Apply solid programming principles, cultivate and foster energetic team-centric environment, drive unit testing and DevOps deployment principles.Apply This Position
We are currently looking to expand our team, and looking for content writers who will be responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs and social media.
- Should have experience in writing editorials, blogs and web-articles
- Ability to understand targeted audiences and create content exclusively
- Writing and editing contents for Social Media Platforms Like Facebook, Twitter, SEO Friendly Content
- Proven work experience (2+ years) as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in conducting high-quality research and interviews
- Deep understanding of consumers in US and what motivates them online
- Excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices to maximize content reach
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to accomplish project objectives
Senior Technical Project Manager will manage the onsite project activities. Manages people who lead cross – functional teams that are focused on the delivery of a project from design to release for customers Key Area of Responsibility Develops defines and executes project plans , schedules , budgets and deliverables. Identifies needed resources for projects , defines and assigns major project roles. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery , interfacing with external customers or field – based employees on technical matters , as and when needed Assigns and monitors work of project staff , providing technical support and direction. Selects , develops , and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- The candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality
- Interaction with the clients for requirement gathering and analysis
- Analyzing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, cost estimation, risk analysis are a set of responsibilities
- Ability to understand business issues and to clearly explain technical alternatives to senior business decision makers
- The PM role is to ensure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s Projects
- Provide technical guidance & leadership to small teams of programmers
- Track and review progress of project modules
- Work with Senior Managers on an assigned portfolio of several projects simultaneously
- Execute a broad range of project activities and tasks to support the timely delivery of new and improved products from inception to commercialization
- Monitor project performance and take proactive action to ensure projects are adhering to timelines set
- Conduct team meetings with product team and other key project team members to go over schedules and operational milestones.
- Develop and manage project schedule and milestones to ensure project is on time.
- Conduct Quality Assurance Testing (integration testing, black box testing and white box testing) of applications.
- Research, document, and provide support to Senior Managers on various project tasks.
- Interface with clients to communicate progress and ensure projects stay on track.
- Continually learn industry trends in modern mobile app design (especially from a technical perspective) to apply to project implementation and to be seen as an industry expert both with internal team and clients
- Candidate should have experience in handling projects on mobile
- More than 7 years of experience in working with international customer teams and technical teams to define, analyze, and, work through requirements definition, technical design, implementation, builds, and deployment
- Adhere to PHP coding conventions and standards
- Strong target orientation and project execution skills
- Should possess strong professional expertise and management skills with the ability to make decisions
- Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model
- Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and presentations, especially Excel.
- Ability to determine priorities and execute accordingly
- Software Development experience especially PHP, SharePoint, Angular, ReactJS, REST preferred
- Software testing experience both manual and automated preferred
- Industry Certifications such as Prince2, PMP, SCRUM Master Certification are nice to have
- Technology : Majorly working in custom web application and mobile(Android, iOS) application using latest technologies (CI, Laravel, Zend, Magento-1,2, AngularJs-1,2, NodeJs, Mean Stack, Demandware)
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer with a passion for photo editing and to design solutions with high visual impact. The candidate will have to work on various projects, including Websites, E-mailers, Banners and Social Media Promotional needs. He/she will have to work closely with the Design head and the digital marketing team.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design for products
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Amend and format existing images using Adobe Photoshop
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish while meeting production deadlines
- Project management of a wide variety of projects from concept through to final production
- Regular presentations to senior management
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio with 1-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Adobe Creative Suite or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager who wants to lead a team of Android developers, who is a creative problem solver, works well in a team environment, loves to create great software, and wants to always be learning and mentoring others.
The position is a hands-on manager level engineer who is an expert in Android development methodologies. You have experience leading engineering teams. You’ll be working as part of a fast paced, cross-functional, agile team building highly optimized native Android experiences. With input from the business and guidance from the Director, the position is responsible for the technical design, development, and implementation of high-quality native mobile app products for high-traffic, consumer-facing digital apps. In addition to extensive experience delivering cross platform solutions, the ideal candidate for this role is a natural leader and has demonstrated a career of continued growth, expanding technical influence and responsibility.
- Manage a growing team of highly skilled Android developers. Mentor and guide team members, provide technical oversight and leadership necessary to accomplish work. Serve as a technical resource to those supervised,
- Promote a culture of accountability, openness, and continuous learning with the team,
- Be a technical representative who clearly communicates the path of the team to business partners,
- Review, execute, and maintain key technical decisions, standards, and policies,
- Maintain an awareness of best practices in the technology industry and implement as appropriate,
- Continually improves the technical procedures and processes for the team,
- Assists with the hiring process of the team and is a key voice on hiring decisions,
- Manages the technical road map that supports brands,
- Responsible for the effective coordination and execution of the work by the team,
- Works with internal and external technical software partners to improve the efficiency of the team,
- Effectively communicate highly technical information to business partners and staff,
- Work closely with the team’s architect as a partner,
- Executes the Director’s and Architect’s vision and suggested principles with the engineering team,
- Responsible for analysing tasks, providing accurate work estimates, and managing own time and development schedule
- Work in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to the demands of all levels and types of production duties,
- Performance and security conscious,
- Ensure software development that is modular, scalable, well tested, stable and optimized,
- Responsible for analysing tasks, providing accurate estimates, and managing own time to keep development on schedule,
- In conjunction with Director, work with technical and non-technical staff to translate business requirements into technical requirements for execution,
- Participate and give feedback in design and code reviews with other developers. Able to debate technical choices productively and without ego. Ensure standards and best practices,
- Be flexible and willing to learn both independently and with other team members.
- 8+ years hands-on software development with Android with Scala, and at least one other language (e.g. C, C++, Python, Ruby, Scala, etc.),
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BSc) and or Graduate level (MA, MSc, MFA) in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience,
- Prior experience managing an engineering team with focus on mobile development,
- Experienced in application development using modern Android development practices with a team of engineers to develop fast, stable, and reliable Android apps and components,
- Expert development skills include client-side technologies, design, architecture and writing of clean, reusable, extensible, standards-compliant code,
- Ability to manage, mentor and inspire software engineers to excel in their abilities and exceed goals of team,
- Have launched Android apps in Google Play and Amazon APP store,
- Advanced experience in Scala and its style when developing for Android,
- Experience in leveraging and properly using all major Android SDK constructs,
- Advanced knowledge of testing specifics of Android including unit, functional and UI testing,
- Applied knowledge working with testing frameworks like Robolectric and Espresso,
- Working experience with deducing problems using memory and rendering Android performance measuring tools,
- Know advanced ways to execute flexible app architecture using dependency injection,
- Leverage third party SDKs to enhance effort at solving the business needs,
- Understands a team that uses continuous integration with delivery from a build pipeline,
- Excellent team player that can work together with other talented developers,
- Reliable, completes tasks and thrives within a fast-paced environment,
- Expertise with Git, rebasing, branching strategies and pull requests,
- Proficient in object oriented programming, software development frameworks, and design patterns,
- Experience with build tools such as Gradle,
- Creative technical problem-solving ability,
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban. Understanding of Scrum/XP/Agile principles,
- Clear and effective verbal, visual, and written communication skill,
- Strong attention to detail and correctness in code and communication,
- Ability to work independently and as a member of high functioning team as needed.
- Android transition and animation experience,
- Launching streaming video media related apps in Google Play and Amazon APP store,
- Native mobile game development experience,
- Android TV, Fire TV, Google Cast, and Android Wear experience,
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and build tools,
- Ability to write just enough documentation,
- Prior experience with adaptive video streaming technologies, digital advertising platforms, and/or web analytics integration.
Senior Android mobile software engineer to join an Agile development team responsible for building applications targeted at extending security technology capabilities onto mobile devices. The ideal candidate should have proven experience and leadership in building high quality, mobile applications using the latest technologies.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, evaluating, and documenting new application development on mobile platforms,
- Active member of a highly skilled and motivated Agile development team,
- Work with Agile/scrum team to deliver solutions on time and at high quality that conform to user story acceptance criteria,
- Work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementation,
- Design and implement elegant, highly quality mobile applications with a perfect customer experience,
- Interfacing with global counterparts frequently to ensure optimum resource sharing,
- Peer reviews for code and design
- Bachelor’s Degree required (EE or CS preferred),
- Master’s Degree desirable,
- 5+ years of mobile application development experience,
- Published Android applications,
- Proficient in Scala and Java,
- Solid understanding and experience implementing software design patterns,
- Strong experience with mobile relational data stores,
- Experience with Agile/scrum development processes and methodologies,
- Expert level experience Java,
- Experience in building high quality software with extensive experience in code testing,
- Solid understanding of techniques to achieve high quality user experience,
- Good system level debugging skills,
- Excellent communication and written skills,
- Must demonstrate flexibility for work hours to meet important customer deliverables and project deadlines.
- Experience or solid understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD),
- Experience developing with Bluetooth/BLE for Android,
- Experience with interfacing a mobile application to a hardware or home automation device,
- Experience using REST APIs in an Android context,
- Able to work independently, manage multiple projects to completion on schedule in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Data Engineer with Machine Learning/Spark/Scala and Java.
- Big Data experience,
- 3+ year experience in Java, Python and Scala, Spark and Machine Learning,
- Data mining, Data analysis
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.),
- Work closely with our engineering team to integrate and build algorithms,
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis – and then do the analysis,
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed,
- Extract data from a variety of relational databases, manipulate, explore data using quantitative, statistical and visualization tools,
- Inform the selection of appropriate modelling techniques to ensure that predictive models are developed using rigorous statistical processes,
- Establish and maintain effective processes for validating and updating predictive models,
- Analyse, model, and forecast health service utilization patterns/ trends and create capability to model outcomes of what-if scenarios for novel health care delivery models,
- Collaborate with internal business, analytics and data strategy partners to improve efficiency and increase applicability of predictive models into the core software products,
- Perform statistical analysis to prioritize to maximize success,
- Identify areas for improvement, communicating action plans,
- Perform strategic data analysis and research to support business needs,
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity via sophisticated statistical modelling,
- Explore data to identify opportunities to improve business results,
- Develop understanding of business processes, goals and strategy to provide analysis and interpretation to management,
- Gain understanding of business needs and necessary analysis where appropriate through internal discussion